Thursday, April 26, 2007

 
Dear sister back hear again :)

I thought by the time I can travel to Iran I don't need this weblog any more.
By the trip back home, though was very very helpfull, still was very short.
The snapshot I saw from your life is not enough for me I need to be in touch with day-to-day.

Remember my friend Lisa, the computer scientist who does Belly dancing and glass blowing?
After my trip to Iran I was telling her how happier I became. She was saying that everybody need to be around their family to realiaze why they are the way they are.
So many things are hard coded between you and I (mom and dad and Mehrdad) that even though you're far apart you become suprised how similar your lives are.

I think you need to be around people other than your family to realize there are other ways of living; but at the same you need to be around your family to see yourself in a mirror! It's all fun!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?