Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 
Ops ! I noticed the phrase "better life" in my last post ...

I like to talk a little bit about how I am thinking about life as of now. (I think life is one of the greatest mysteries in everybody's life (!) and you need to continuously update yourself how you're thinking about. Here is my thinking right now but I in a few month I may find newer meaning who knows ;))

I think LOVE is "real" the rest that we do is for love !
So by a better life I mean a life that help you and other people to be able to love.

By real I don't mean that God created love,
or that the world is designed around love.
All the complicated neurons in our brain interact in such a way that we feel love, this feeling is as real as hunger as thirst.

I think a btter world is somewhere that people suffer less from the lack of their loved one.
That people less suffer from enjoying what they love.
I think all the effort of humanbeing on making laws, organizations, tools should aim to this purpose. This is what I mean by a better life :)

P.S. have you the March of Penguins ?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?