Friday, May 05, 2006

 
Niloufar (akefian) was saying once that all the team work she knows she learnt it at high school.

I don't even know if I team work well or not ?!
I even don't know what is the border between being able to team work or making your colleagues like you (if I don't want to be mean I should say being able to like your coleagues).

I think mom gets along with people better than I.

I feel most people around me are either tool cool for me (they want to go drink/dance every other night) are too boring (they hardly talk.)

I am working closely with Arnold and Nandan. Both of them are sociable. (I consider that as a good thing.) But still ...
Arnold works too much. Sometime he calls me 5 minute before a meeting to see where I am! He always gives comments about what I have on my monitor when he passes my desk! He makes me nervous ! Still I should say I miss him when he goes on a trip. I talk a lot with him mostly about work and about my ideas for life, for business ! Though some time I have to stop as I see that he's not listening.
Nandan is part time. He is around too much so I don't have much of problem with him ;)
However he gets on my never by his bootlicking of almost anybody who is superior to him!

Among people I have worked with so far I should say Scott was the only person I always enjoy working with! May be American team work better! By I can't say anything having worked only with 6-7 people around here!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?