Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 
May be you're not as angry as I am about all things that are happening in Iran ...
(I should say I haven't been this angry my whole life.)
But if you at any point you feel angry that Mehrdad has to go to the court because of having a sattelite receiver ...
if at any point you get angry that BBC, or Orkut is blocked ...
If at any point you get angry that you cannot enjoy an evening on the beautiful shores of Caspian sea ...
Please don't thin that "Khalayegh har che layegh"

These days I am hearding this phrase from some of my Iranian friends and I think it is not true at all !
I think we have similar culture as our neighbor countries ...
My Turkish, Egyptian, Greek, Pakistani, Indian friends have lots of stories about their cultures ...
Some of the stories suprises me, some of my stories suprises them ...

I believe that we deserve a better government. A government that comes down from the heaven and govern the country on the earth with all its imperfections.

If anybody told you that khalayegh har layegh, think about yourself
your motivation in life, your quest for living a better life
a country with this asset of young people like you does not deserve this government ...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?