Wednesday, March 22, 2006

 
UC, Berkeley Management of Tevhnology program (MOT) and United Nation Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) started a program for development of technology in developing countries 3 years ago.

UC, Berkeley students can write a proposal for projects in developing countries and get funding through the university.
I have heard a lot about MoT from my friends at Berkeley (Janna, Rahul and Babak) .
take a look at their presentations you may find them interesting!

One of my group mates is Nandan. He is an Indian guy. I enjoy working with him a lot. He is very pationate about his work and in general we're getting a long very well. (He works part time and he is also married. In a world that most around me are single it is nice to have a married friend!)
He thinks that there are a lot opportunities in India. I know for sure that I can't work in the US all my life long. Who knows may be one day I go to work in India.

Comments:
why can'y you work in US all your life? Lack of jobs?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?