Monday, February 27, 2006

 
My brother is the software industry. He told me today that a lot of small software companies didn't give salary to their emloyees for 4 month The government put a hold on the fundings mostly because of management changes(don't forget that the government closes the budget in Tir as the estimation for price of oil was 20 dollar per barrel in the annual budget)
My brother thinks that if this continues for one more month many of these companies will go bankrupt.
I am not even suprised that I don't see these new on the papers. There are a lot more to talk about on these days beside the fact what a family can do with no income for 4 month.
Don't forget that there is no credit card in Iran and I guess that these families can't get a loan either.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?