Friday, October 07, 2005

 
I am here in Dallas, Texas.I got here on Sunday afternoon. They give you almost nothing on board to eat and I didn't feel like eating at Dallas airport. So I was starving when I got to hotel room!And you know, it is great to have a good meal after being hungry for a while !I went to fondue place called melting pot. It is a French way of cooking. They have chocolate and cheese fondue are very popular. I'll take mom to a fondue place see if she likes it or not. If she does we can buy a fondue pot for home ;)At the restuarant a couple were sitting next to me. They have come to celebrate the lady's birthday; one of the waitresses brought baloons for her. They prayed before starting their dinner; I've never seen something like this in California.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?